Do you have any documents to get printed? If so, you need to rush to any internet cafe and take a print out of some crucial documents. In case, If you have a printer at your home or workplace, You can easily take a print using your Windows 10 device. If you are not aware of the process of adding a local printer in Windows 10 then, we are here to help you, folks. In this post, We have come up with a detailed guide to add a printer in Windows 10. Have a look!
How to Add a Printer in Windows 10 PC?
It is just a 10-minute procedure to add a printer or install it on your Windows 10 device. Through this, you can print any document with much ease right from your home. Usually, we connect a printer to the PC or computer using a USB cable. In that case, it turns out to become a local printer. There is a possibility to install a wireless printer or add a printer connected to some other device on your network. Check out the detailed step by step procedure to install or add a printer in Windows 10 computer. Take a quick glance!
Must Read: Samsung Galaxy M Series Features
- First of all, connect your printer to your PC in a manual manner using a USB cable.
- You can then turn on your PC as well as your printer.
- Go to Settings from the Start menu on your PC. Under the settings window, you can tap the option that says Devices.
- From there, you need to choose the option Printers and Scanners present on the left side of the screen.
- You can then tap the option ‘Add Printer or Scanner’ present beside the + icon.
- From the list of printers, you need to select a printer that you have connected your computer.
- That’s all! This is the simple process to add or install a printer in Windows 10 computer or Laptop.
Must Check – Top 7 Best Movies on Amazon Prime
How to Add a Wireless Printer in Windows 10?
Follow the simple steps provided below to add a wireless printer in Windows 10 device:
- First of all, turn on your wireless printer and your PC.
- From the display panel of your printer, you need to provide the wireless LAN settings from the Setup option.
- You can find a list of networks wherein you need to choose your own Wi-Fi network SSID.
- You need to type the password for your Wi-Fi connection.
- Your wireless printer will pop-up in the printers and scanners option automatically.
- You can then go to the Settings app and select the Devices option.
- In some situations, you need to connect a printer to the PC through a USB cable on a temporary basis for installing software.
- That’s all! This is an easy procedure to install or add a wireless printer in Windows 10 PC or Laptop.
This way, you can print various documents and files without any hassle. If you are using a wireless printer then, ensure that your printer and the computer are in your Wi-Fi range. For more doubts, ask us in the comments section.