Facebook is one of the most popular social networking websites that allow people communicate with one another by sending instant text messages, videos, photos, updating the status, following people, like, comment and share the things that people share on their timeline. With the emergence of Facebook, People have started using this social networking website in a rapid way to interact with one another in an easy way.
Facebook is a public social media platform which is being used by billions of people all over the globe. This social networking website has more than 1.65 billion active users on a monthly basis. It was originally founded in the year 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg and four of the people. However, Mark Zuckerberg is the key person who is the Chairman and CEO of the company. Facebook is available to use on various mobile platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows, Windows Phone, Nokia, BlackBerry, and many other mobile operating systems. You Can Download Garageband for Windows 10 Using iOS Emulator Free.
Are you seeking to delete your Facebook account? There could be numerous reasons behind deleting or deactivating Facebook account permanently. If you are fed up with the useless stuff on your account then, you can simply delete it forever. Otherwise, there is feasibility to deactivate Facebook account on a temporary basis. Later, you can once again access it without any hassle. In this post, we have come up with a guide on how to delete a Facebook account. Check it out!
Ways to Delete Facebook Account:
There are two different ways that enable the users to delete Facebook account either temporarily or permanently. We have included both the methods in this post. Have a glance!
Check – Steps to Download Garageband for Windows.
Deactivate Facebook Account
- At first, open your Facebook account using the login credentials.
- On the top right corner of the screen, you can find the Settings option.
- Click on it and go to General >> Manage Account.
- Tap the option that says ‘Deactivate your account’.
- Enter your password in the next page and tap the continue button.
- That’s all! You have successfully deactivated your Facebook account.
Delete Facebook Account Permanently:
Follow the simple steps provided below to delete your Facebook account permanently:
- At first, access your Facebook account through the login details.
- On the Facebook profile, you can find the General Account Settings under the Settings option.
- Scroll down and click ‘Download a copy’ of your Facebook data link present at the end of the page.
- Choose the option that says ‘Start My Archive’.
- The file will be downloaded on your device that comprises of your profile details.
- After receiving the data, you can delete the account.
- For that, you can tap the link that says ‘Delete Account Page’.
- Click on ‘Delete my account’ link and tap the Ok button for confirmation.
- You can easily delete your Facebook account permanently and you can no longer access your account after 90 days.
Must Read: Garageband Alternatives
That’s all! These are the two simple methods that enable the users to deactivate and delete Facebook account permanently. If you still have any doubts, post the same in the below comment section.