Video Editing is one of the best elements at the time of movie making. Based on the editing part, the entire fate of the movie will depend. In such a case, one must choose the best video editing software 2019. These days, the prices of different software programs have reached peaks as they render top-notch features. Some of the video editing suites are available at affordable prices. In this post, We have tested three topmost video editing suites that are even available free of cost. If you are seeking to pick a perfect video editing tool then, we are here to help you through this post. In this post, we have come up with the best features of different video editing tools, its pros, and cons. Have a look!
1. Hitfilm Express:
It is one of the most popular and appealing video editing tools. If you are planning to give a special touch to your creative events or personal events then, Hitfilm Express helps you with your videos. Some of the features of this tool include improved preview options, motion blur, new layout panel, enhanced masking in different shots, keyframing in the editor and more. This tool is compatible with 4K video and supports 3D effects. There is feasibility to edit 360-degree videos with much ease.
Must Read: Buy iPhone SE @ Just $249
Pros of Hitfilm Express:
- Powerful Timeline Editor
- Compatible with 4K and 360-degree video
- Operates on Mac and PC devices
Cons of Hitfilm Express:
- Export performance is sluggish
- The interface is not so intuitive
- Accessing additional features require add-on purchase
iMovie is another best Mac-based video editing software that offers a plethora of beneficial features. Through this tool, one can easily make trailers in Hollywood mode. This software helps the users to add video effects with some cinematic effect. Some of the amazing features of iMovie include optimization, in-depth integration and more. In the recent update, the developers have added some features like motion tracking, multi-cam editing, ease of editing 360-degree videos and more.
Pros of iMovie:
- Easy to use interface
- Compatible with 4K videos
- Plenty of audio tools
- Using theatre feature, one can share movies with different Apple devices
Cons of iMovie:
- Less number of output controls
- No Multicam, motion tracking and 360-degree features
VideoPad is another best free video editing software especially beneficial for novice users. Through this tool, you can share your edited videos with your friends via Facebook, YouTube, Dropbox, Flickr, Google Drive and more. VideoPad has excellent interface compared to the power interface of HitFilm. You may not find some advanced features on this software. However, it is perfect for those who are still in the initial stage of editing videos.
- Impressive and Intuitive User Interface
- Provides the best tools to learn at a rapid pace
- Operates on Mac and PC devices
- Ability to share videos on social media, YouTube and other platforms
- Compatible with 360-degree camera editing
- You may not find advanced features such as motion tracking and multi-cam editing
- No slide-show creator
- There is no proof whether you have downloaded either the trial version or free version on your Windows PC. Learn How to Download Garageband for Windows PC or Laptop.
That’s all! Here ends the list of the best video editing software for Windows and Mac.